Giant Cannington is a vibrant independent Giant Dealer displaying premium and high end performance bikes & cycling gear with great staff incentives.
We are seeking a very experienced Bicycle Mechanic who is passionate about Bikes & Cycling and is knowledgable of all our cycling needs.
Job Role :
- New model bicycle builds.
- Bicycle repairs, servicing, diagnostics and general maintenance and cleaning.
- Retail sales for bicycles as well as a wide variety of parts and accessory brands.
- Customer liaising; sharing your knowledge and experience in-store and over the phone.
- Assist in assuring that the presentation of the store is always to a high standard.
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Have a minimum 3 years experience in a similar role preferably with a high end bicycle brand.
- A strong knowledge of mechanics and the ability to identify any required maintenance.
- Be reliable and trustworthy as well as motivated, organised, pay attention to detail & computer savvy.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to keep customers happy.
- Available to work 38 hours per week including Saturdays.
Applicants please use the 'apply now' button and include a cover letter and CV.
- You must have the right to work in Australia.
- Please no recruitment agencies.